We Do All of the Heavy Lifting during Electronic Waste Removal!
Our trucking and logistics team provides a one-stop-shop customer experience for electronic recycling pickup that delivers a strict and secure chain-of custody for all EOL IT Equipment and guarantees ALL customers receive the UPCYCLE treatment, experience, service & touch.
Electronic Waste Removal Process
We only use our trucks to ensure your electronic recycling pickup is seamless and assets are safely and securely transported to one of our facilities.
Our drivers are trained, certified, and regularly vetted to ensure your electronic waste removal experience is professional and seamless.
All electronic recycling pickups are delivered to secure and compliant processing facilities are owned and managed by UPCYCLE.
How Electronic Recycling Pickup Works
Our trucks and drivers are the face of our organization, and we take tremendous pride in the fact that our logistics team is committed to the following:
- Regular vetting and recertifications
- Arriving on-site in uniform
- Drivers are trained and vetted by Upcycle USA
- Adept at blending into a corporate or academic setting
Once on-site, we will do all the heavy lifting. Our drivers provide a professional electronic recycling pickup experience, which includes the following:
- Pack all items using our moving bins
- Load packed items into an Upcycle USA truck
- Categorize, centralize, and take inventory of all equipment
- Provide a BOL with a unique Identification Number and an inventory counts prior to leaving your location
This full service electronic waste removal process makes working with UPCYCLE effortless and transparent. “You point and we pick up,” to ensure that your equipment will be handled with care, and you you know exactly what leaves your site with a complete inventory report.